As roofing prices increase and availability of materials remains volatile, the industry is looking for alternate ways to circumvent roof replacement and extend the life of existing roofing systems. This presentation will highlight the following topics:
- The financial and environmental benefits of restoration, including waste diversion and reduced carbon footprint;
- The process and identification of a good restoration candidate using diagnostic tools including infrared thermography and electrical capacitance;
- Restoration methodology and when restoration is not feasible; and
- The available roofing restoration solutions based on existing roofing types (including Built-Up roofing, Modified Bitumen, Single ply and Metal Roof systems).
We will also explore past successful local GTA restoration case studies.
Meagan Kikuta, M.Eng., B.Arch. Sci., LEED AP
Meagan Kikuta is a Design Professional Rep for Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance. Before joining Tremco in 2017, she worked in both Consulting Engineering and Construction Project Management helping to restore buildings since 2010. Meagan holds a Masters in Civil Engineering from the University of Toronto and a Bachelors of Architectural Science from Ryerson University, both degrees majoring in Building Science.
John Campbell, B. Com
Over a period of over 30 years at Tremco John has built strong, lasting relationships with his clients based upon delivering them Peace of Mind for their Weatherproofing requirements.
With a focus on Sustainability, Tremco assists Design Professional's with the selection of Building Envelope systems and services. Our solutions are often based on Zero VOC, Low Odour, Cool, Vegetative or Photo-Voltaic requirements.
- Health Care, Education and Multi Use Facilities
- Delivering low Life Cycle Cost solutions to reduce Capital Costs for Building Ownersand Managers
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Presentation
BSS Holder (OBEC Member)/OAA Members: $28.00 + $3.64 HST = $31.64
Sponsor This Event
Webinar Sponsors: $250.00 + HST
Includes company logo on all eblasts, logo and web banner on event webpage, social media recognition and acknowledgment at the webinar.
Thank You to Our Sponsors