Large Building Airtightness TestingApril 28, 2022 - April 29, 2022 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
TWO-DAY TRAINING COURSE
Large Building Airtightness Testing
- Differences between residential and commercial tests
- Building science and driving forces of air leakage
- Testing standards and code requirements
- Test considerations and planning
- Required materials and equipment
- First-hand experience with setup and use of blower door equipment
- Trouble-shooting common problems encountered during testing
This workshop concludes with a full live test at the Centre for Applied Research in Sustainable Infrastructure of RRC Polytech which will incorporate diagnostic tools and data analysis.
COURSE DATES AND COST
|April 28-29, 2022
|8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|$1,500+ GST (includes parking, lunch and morning coffee)
|Red River College Polytechnic, 2055 Notre Dame Winnipeg , Manitoba, Canada
To register email:
Alireza Kaboorani, email@example.com
Learn from instructors whose experience ranges from applied research-related to energy efficiency, building science, field observation, commercial and residential airtightness testing, education, training and more.
Public health orders and/or guidelines may be issued by the applicable governmental authorities (the “Public Health Orders”) prior to or during the course which may have an impact on the course delivery. RRC Polytech may alter the format of the course material or the manner of course delivery that RRC Polytech reasonably believes in its sole discretion are necessary or advisable in order to comply with the Public Health Orders.
Students who withdraw from a course seven days or less before the start date will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.