Project Coordinator / Reporting Specialist
QEA Tech Inc. is a fast growing startup in the field of building energy audit and clean tech.
As part of our building envelope energy audit team, the Project Coordinator and Reporting Specialist will be responsible for report generation and coordinating activities and resources in support of clients and the technical team.
· Energy Audit Report generation using QEA tech suit of software
· Document control and deliverable and activity tracking.
· Operation liaison with clients
· Monitor project deliverable and timeframe
· Assisting technical team with raw data sorting and curation for QEA tools
· Bachelor of science in building science, environmental science or computer science with related experience in energy audit sector
· 3 to 5 years’ experience
· Strong written and Analytical skill
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong computer skills and being familiar with Data analysis and data base
· Basic knowledge of thermography is an asset
· Quick learner and team player
TO APPLY: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org